How do you thinkFIT?
Wellness isn’t just about BMI and blood pressure. Case Western Reserve University’s Wellness program aims to promote healthy lifestyles while enhancing a positive, successful and supportive workplace & school. Our program offerings are OPEN TO ALL CWRU STUDENTS, STAFF AND FACULTY, 121 Fitness members and our activity group participants!
The thinkFIT wellness program offers Case Western Reserve University employees and students healthy activity classes, cooking demonstrations, educational seminars, health screenings and assessments, newsletters, tips and recipes.
Get “Fit for Life” Program! Summer session starting soon!
- Full Access to 121 Fitness Center
- Personalized Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Weekly Weigh Ins
- Special Classes, Group Meetings & Events
- Weekly Motivational Emails, Tips & Info
- MOTIVATION & SUCCESS!
- Take it Off: 12-week weight loss program with individual nutrition counselling
- Choose to Lose: 8- or 12-week weight loss program with personal training
- Get Active: 8- or 12-week program with personal training