Class is in Session
Did you know you have a greater chance of staying active and achieving your fitness goals if you attend group exercise classes? Research shows it. We have over 80 classes per week and have the choices to keep you motivated and challenged. And all group exercise classes are free for One to One members! Peruse the One to One Group Exercise calendar online, add our classes to your personal calendar, share them with your friends or print out the season’s schedule.
New Schedule & New Classes in 2017!
Here are a few highlights on the new schedule!
- NEW! On Tuesdays at 4:30pm, we are now offering STRONG by Zumba with Suzi!
- NEW! We are now offering PiYo on Thursdays at 4:30pm with Brandy! View an example of PiYo here!
- We are excited to introduce you to Pound Fitness! Join Christel & Nicole Sundays at 12:30pm for 30 min each of Zumba, Pound & HardCORE!
- 20/20/20 is back with John on Fridays at 4:30pm!
Get challenged, stay safe
Our talented, top-trained instructors design each class to challenge you in a safe way that keeps you engaged and improves your fitness. But before diving into the next session, take some tips:
- Wear comfortable workout attire for the discipline and proper footwear.
- Ask the instructor to help you learn target heart rate and understand heart rate response.
- Give your body time to adapt to the exercise.
- Drink water before, during and after exercise to prevent dehydration and muscle cramps.
- If you arrive late or leave early, you should still warm up, cool down and stretch.
- Do not enter if 15 or more minutes late.
- Notify your instructor if you have special conditions or concerns (i.e., pregnancy, diabetes, fasting or surgery).
Group Exercise vs. Small Group Training. What is the difference?
Our main group exercise classes are free to all 121 members and guests! View the current schedule via the buttons above!
Our Small Group Training classes (TRX, Kettlebell, Spartan Bootcamp, and Total Body Training) and Pilates Reformer allow you to work more closely with the certified instructor in a small group setting for a small additional fee. ALL MEMBERS can try a small group training class for FREE! You will love these classes - check them out!